Sunday, January 13, 2013

I'm not gay but...

I do like some of the finer things. Luckily due to work,my benefits cover certain luxuries like massages and therapies. But today, Omar arranged for he and I to have a spa day Pakistani style!
We started at the barber in the local bazaar. First the manly looking dude took me and gave me a solid rough and tough head massage, greased up my hair and gave me a decent haircut. Then I moved on to the younger boy who I swear had the softest hands and worked the tension out of my shoulders and neck. I'm not gay but it was a good morning.
Then we went into Islamabad to a fancy mens salon. The menu is funny. They offer arm wax, half leg, makeup, crazy chick stuff. I told Omar no matter what we get done and how pretty we look we aren't allowed into the girls side tonight. Nice try though. So I got a lovely eye treatment and facial done from my new buddy Rizwan. Also got a wash and blow dry. I'm not gay but my skin feels fair and lovely. He even gave my double chin lots of love.
Not sure I'd ever do it again though. It was still a pretty pricey day out and I'm not homophobic but there was a lot of dude on dude action.

1 comment:

  1. Not to worry, we heard you the first time :) but I tell ya, if the queers here in Toronto knew how gay friendly Pakistanis REALLY are I tell ya half of them would move there immediately!

    ReplyDelete